Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Welcome to the Charles Band Collection!

Greetings and salutations!

I've been a fan of Charles Band movies since before I knew how much a producer can shape a movie. When I marveled at "Troll" in the late 1980s and "Puppet Master" creeped the bejezuz out of me in the early 1990s, I didn't realize they were had to some degree been guided by the same hand.



Now, older and wiser (okay... older), I am setting up this blog to house my reviews of movies written, directed, and/or produced by modern-day B-movie Mogul Charles Band. He's been through several production companies, he's created some of my very favorite movies, and he's been responsible for some of the worst garbage I've ever sat through. That said, whether he's operating under Full Moon Entertainment, Empire Pictures, Shadow Entertainment, or together with Tempe Video, there is a certain touch of demented perversion that is certain to entertain., a modern-day B-movie Mogul who has been involved in the creation of some of my all-time favorite movies.

I'm going to start out with reviews of some of Band's lesser-known productions, but I'll get to the Puppet Masters and the Trancers and the Subsecies films eventually.

I invite you to use the feedback link at the bottom of the reviews to share you thoughts on the film reviewed, whether you agree or disagree. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I love seeing what fellow fans have to say!